[HacktionLab] Children at BarnCamp

zoe young zoe at esemplastic.net
Fri Apr 30 16:55:04 BST 2010

would suggest offering any kids onsite some bits of old computer to play
with, a net connection, screwdriver and a basic guide to programming.
by the end of the weekend they will probably have designed a shit hot
new game - and had time to solve most of your outstanding programming
problems as well.
either that or something will have fried, but as long as they are in a
field, the barn should survive.
kids are the future, they need guidance, firm boundaries and encouraging
to be creative. make a bit of space for that and it should work out more
or less...
good luck!
xz