[HacktionLab] Children at BarnCamp

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Apr 30 16:57:16 BST 2010

> > Cool - alan's up for running the creche!
> >

> just to be explicit here...
>
> thats not what I said or in any way implied
>
> sorry i couldn't resist that one - i'm up for doing 90 mins childcare if
there is a co-ordinator for it.
Last year some people felt that they ended up doing child care without
actually signing up for it, so that is the concern here.

What about this?

8.  Children are welcome, but please help us by arranging childcare for them
whilst you are attending workshops.  It would be great to have a reduced
donation from you to cover food costs. We don't currently have anyone
organising creche facilities, if you think you could help with this, please
tick this box.