[HacktionLab] Children at BarnCamp

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Apr 30 18:38:23 BST 2010

> So, basically what I really wanted to say was kids are welcome.  We'd
> like a donation for them to eat and we need a co-ordinator I think.  I
> think that new wording was much better than mine .... :)

I guess we need to really push asking for a co-ordinator - when we do the
publicity. Mike would you be up for adding this to the call out?

"We don't currently have anyone organising creche facilities, but we think
it's really important to the event, if you think you could help with this,
then please get in touch."

Mick