[HacktionLab] Children at BarnCamp

ben at bristolwireless.net ben at bristolwireless.net
Fri Apr 30 21:05:23 BST 2010

Quoting "Mike Harris" <mike at mbharris.co.uk>:

> So, basically what I really wanted to say was kids are welcome.  We'd
> like a donation for them to eat and we need a co-ordinator I think.  I
> think that new wording was much better than mine .... :)

I did some child care last year. I won't have time to do it this year,
we're hoping for a bigger event and a more non-geek focus. I would
therefore expect more kids. We neeeeeeeeeeeeeed a kids co-ordinator,
not for the ones who we can give some computer bits and a screwdriver
to, but for the ones that haven't really mastered bowel control or
language yet. We need some help with it if we are going to avoid last
years issues.

Cheers,
==