[HacktionLab] (fwd) Spacewarming Party in Shoreditch This Coming Sunday

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Aug 1 10:44:39 BST 2010

Thanks for the invite gdm.  I'm away at the moment so sadly (well
happily because I'm on me hols) won't be able to make it.

In case anyone wasn't aware, there's also one set up in Bristol
(http://bristol.hackspace.org.uk) that has been running for a while and
kind of developed out of Dorkbot Bristol
(http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotbristol/) and Bristol Wireless
(http://www.bristolwireless.net).  We're going to have a bit of a "what
are we doing with this??" meeting about things probably in late August,
in Bristol, for anyone that's interested in getting involved.  I'll
email again to the list with details nearer the time.

Good luck with the party today and with the Hackspace London.

:#

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893