[HacktionLab] September hacklab in Cornwall?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Aug 1 12:29:26 BST 2010

That's a shame JimDog.  I know this isn't exactly an official
hacktionlab, more like an opportunity to camp and chill.  I'll have a
few spaces to drive folks from either Oxford or Bristol, depending on
the dates, so get in touch with me directly if thee wants a lift.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893