[HacktionLab] A few updates to the web site

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Mon Aug 30 22:14:09 BST 2010

> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Autumn_2010_Hacklab

Hi there,

Me and a friend are going to try to noise this up a lot for manchester folk -

If possible can we do some radio things / social media stuff on the
Saturday afternoon? and then super geek stuff for the rest of it -
Clearly this isn't the priority for this gathering - but it would be
good to get maybe 20 or so folk there no - so having some non hardcore
geek stuff might be good  --

Ideas for workshops - I'll put these up, if people think they are good
but would like discussion on them, if not let's drop them!

Anonymous blogging - tor and activist hosted websites -
Push to highlight advantages of no logging servers for actvist /
social media sites for decentralised / non branded anonymous news
posting -
Invite activist collectives for this

Update on alternatives to Facebook - Crabgrass update and Diaspora -
http://www.joindiaspora.com/2010/08/26/overdue-update.html
Invite social media people for this

The aggregator update - using Indymedia as a working project for the
aggregation
Invite Drupal people for this. - It would be great to have a UI
feedback session for this maybe
or to get a feature spec rolling on it.

Campcaster - Let's have a play about with this!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campcaster
Campcaster is a free and open source[1] radio  management application
for live broadcasting, remote broadcast automation (via web-based
scheduler), and program exchange between radio stations.

nice one
mick