[HacktionLab] A few updates to the web site

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Aug 31 16:48:58 BST 2010

>> Campcaster - Let's have a play about with this!
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campcaster
>> Campcaster is a free and open source[1] radio  management application
>> for live broadcasting, remote broadcast automation (via web-based
>> scheduler), and program exchange between radio stations.
>>
> that looks good, very different from the cobbled together platform I use
> currently.
>
> I'm going to download this and have a good play with it beforehand, then
> we can discuss it on the list perhaps.

That would be great!
We have a community project that would love to use this platform - but
I'm looking for other people to play about with it also-

Anyone else up for it?

there is a good manual for it here -
http://en.flossmanuals.net/Campcaster/Introduction

We could invite one of the developers to be around in IRC if we wanted
to give feedback.

niceone
mick