[HacktionLab] Radio BarnCamp and open mic session ready for download!!

dissidentisland at riseup.net dissidentisland at riseup.net
Wed Jul 14 23:55:00 BST 2010

Hello all,

A comically late upload (I blame time and bandwidth - critical absence of
both), though late enough to allow nostalgia to prompt you to go have a
listen to the discussion and open mic session that was recorded on the
Saturday night:

http://www.archive.org/details/AudioFromBarncamp2010

Enjoy.
-chickpea

PS: Anyone who wants any of the tracks removed/deleted, please let me know
ASAP.

PPS: I have the improved (sound levels bettered) but unedited raw versions
of the audio as well if anyone wants them.

PPPS: If anyone has mole's email, let him know this stuff is up, that'd be
great.