[HacktionLab] finished proofreading - now need further help was: Tech Tools for Activists book

Mara mara at aktivix.org
Sat Jul 24 11:51:21 BST 2010

On 24/07/2010 09:01, Mike Harris wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> This is great, it seems like we have finally arrived!
>
> The next Climate Camp in August seems to me like a good date to aim for
> to have it ready to distribute it there.

That sounds good. Maybe we can also try and have a UK wide day of events
(gpg workshops, linux install sessions, talks, film screenings...) in as
many places as possible as a launch day? Through advertising the events
people will hear about the booklet, and gain some practical skills as
well. I'm sure we could do something in London, anyone else up for
organising an event? Plus we could try and get some donations in that
can go towards the printing.

Mara