[HacktionLab] finished proofreading - now need further help was: Tech Tools for Activists book

Pete Speller petespeller at riseup.net
Sat Jul 24 12:03:40 BST 2010

Hi all

I know this is a bit late as this book has been in development for ages, but I am just finishing re-writing and updating a how-to booklet on projection actions that I co-wrote for Students for a Free Tibet a few years back. when I have uploaded it (hopefully later today) could the link be added to the Further Info section?

Pete