[HacktionLab] HacktionLab Digest, Vol 27, Issue 10

Peter Wardley-Repen peterwr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:01:54 BST 2010

Hi Chris

Sounds great! If only it wasn't in bloody London. That's a six-hour journey
each way from here. :-(  Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool and
Manchester are a couple of hours, and just as easy to get to from the rest
of the country as London. [/rant]

Ahem. Having got that off my chest: As a freelance individual loosely
representing a local Transition initiative, which rate should I pay? And is
there any cheap accommodation thereabouts? I'm a bit old and rickety to be
crashing on sofas... :-)

Cheers,

Peter

Message: 2