[HacktionLab] Bringing kit for video citizen Journalist workshop

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 18:45:36 BST 2010

Hi All,

FYI: This from Richard of Undercurrents about the Video Citizen
Journalist workshop, for all you who are interested in doing it:

"... we won't have time to do the whole production template shebang, but
I was thinking that if anyone brings a smart phone / stills camera /
video camera they could do something practical by making "one-shot"
reports on the barncamp itself. So it would be really good to flag that
up in a mail for people coming, that they should bring their gear....
I'll put it on the wiki in the meantime....."

I said that I can supply one mini-DV and one stills camera to those
wishing to do the workshop, but if you're interested, bring your kit.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893