[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2011!

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Jun 23 10:22:51 BST 2010

great stuff!!!

Also - maybe we should get our heads together to work out what could be a
focus for the 'geek fest' Autumn hacktionlab.

For me I would like to get focused on getting some manchester people hooked
up with aktivix and tachanka - so to invite them along and let them know how
it works.

Also a working session on the aggregator stuff would be good also .

I'll try to pitch into the pages you just put up Mike.

Also - we shouldn't forget our tech guide for campaigners -

John H - are you still up for doing stuff on it - or should we sack you and
try to work out another plan?

Mick