[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2011!

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 10:46:51 BST 2010

Hi Mick,

Nice one, yep I agree about getting the Autumn hacktionlab going, I did
already set up a page.   We kind of decided on the 1-in-12 again as
choice of venue as it's got everything we need.  Anyway, here's the page:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Autumn_2010_Hacklab

It's just a stub at the moment with the timetable copied from last
year's one.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893