[HacktionLab] Should children pay? (was: Children at BarnCamp)

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Sun May 2 19:57:36 BST 2010

I think the kids should pay a percentage of their net income :-) seriously though, i think it's fair to charge a muchly reduced amount for older kids, and make it free for the younger ones. Maybe we could just ask for donations to cover this and leave it up to the parents how much they think is suitable?

Jimdog