[HacktionLab] workshops - any more for any more???

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri May 14 18:25:31 BST 2010

hi there,

I'm going to do some more outreach for workshops for people who have
signed up. ie have they got ones they want to run.

I'll do that tomorrow - but before I do, do people want to pitch in
with more workshop descriptions for me?

maybe some examples
What about Blogging anonymously?
How about the Mobile Internet set up and networking?

Nice one
Mick

Can you please follow the following format if you can be bothered

Title of Workshop: Data control

Name and contact : Barbara at woodhouse.co.uk

Length: 45 mins

Short Description: How to get your data to behave like you want it.
Not everyone has time to invest in a full time data control course.
We'll look at coping strategies

Type: practical

Are you up for collaboration? Yes

Full Description: Although Mike is renowned for being one of the best
data trainers from a couple of decades ago, even this book cannot make
his apauling methods appear any better. His abusive and consistent use
of the cursed choke chain and details of his harsh methods she would
use upon computer delinquents is awful to detail the least. Neither a
book for the first-time, nor the experienced data owner...not even for
non data owners. After reading this book, I feel better prepared to
exploit modern, more effective, kinder training methods that utilise
some of the practices described in this book. Why not try: "Data
Training, The Gentle Modern Method" by David WESTON, "Why Does My
Data...?" and "Think Data!" by John FISHER?

Requirements / Notes: Need choke chain x 12

--
http://www.undercurrents.org - independent video
http://manchestermule.com - manchester news

Think Planet! Computers are killing Mother Earth! http://tinyurl.com/36gsk8v
Did you *really* need to read this email???
Why not send all my mail directly to your Trash folder?