[HacktionLab] What do you need?

ben at bristolwireless.net ben at bristolwireless.net
Sat May 15 13:35:50 BST 2010

What do you need?
=================
As space manager I need to have all the stuff to plush out the spaces
ready in advance. Write to the list on this, what stuff will the
people running workshops need in the marquee and barn? I've dealt with
a lot of the obvious stuff already, but don't be afraid to send it to
the list, I'd like to see if there's any obvious ommissions.

Note that there's a list up on the wiki:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2010_Checklist

Which covers some of the stuff needed, though there's more stuff
already coming than is on there, the list is just of the trickier items.

Cheers,
==