[HacktionLab] link to sign up form?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon May 17 09:11:07 BST 2010

Hi Llanos,

It is a good point.  The sign up confirmation did mention the charge.
I've done a couple of updates to highlight that it'd be better to pay by
cheque, bank transfer or cash deposit cos we get all of the wonga.  Just
need Yoss to roll out the changes, I've emailed him.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893