[HacktionLab] link to sign up form?

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Mon May 17 09:25:14 BST 2010

Hi there,

Mike do you want to send this out with any more info?
I was thinking maybe a travel share thing might be good too?

=========
Workshops and BarCamp Sessions

We have an on going workshop process which is happening on the
hacktionlab planning list and being co-ordinated by Mick. If you feel
like giving a workshop, maybe you're interested in collaborating on
one that's already planned, have any questions or want to suggest one
then you can get in touch on mick at clearerchannel.org (ideally before
friday).

There are impromptu BarCamp sessions or more structured and
potentially longer sessions as well - so the choice is really yours
how organised you want to be, but if you need any equipment resources
for what you want to do then it would be good to be able to help you,
so let us know.

the general hacktionlab list is here
http://lists.psand.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/hacktionlab

=========