[HacktionLab] Workshop League Table 2

ben at bristolwireless.net ben at bristolwireless.net
Mon May 17 23:53:34 BST 2010

12v still storming ahead with Food Forraging an almost close second.
Then it's a slippery popularity slide all the way down to Synfig :(
and Dual Boot.

Renewable energy: 12 volt theory & practice			-24
Food Forraging is fun and legal (still)				-20
Citizen video journalist workshop				-15
Audio editing for podcasting and other applications 		-14
Found Sounds & Live Coding Playshop				-13
Email security - strictly for non-techies			-13
Free software desktop publishing with Scribus and Inkscape	-11
2D animation with Synfig					-9
Get your Windows or Apple computer running Linux too!		-7

I'd really like to see Venn diagrams to see which of the smaller ones
overlap the most. Might try to figure it out for the ones I'm running.

Ta,
==