[HacktionLab] Book in order?

ana anap at riseup.net
Wed Nov 3 16:22:20 GMT 2010

> Quoting Mara <mara at aktivix.org>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm having the same problem here and would love to get an ordered copy.

hi

the reason for the pages to be so non-ordered is because i was preparing
the booklet to be printed here, and the printers i know here, that is how
they need the pages to be. That way, when you fold them, you find the
pages in the order they should be. And I had to do it manually because I
don't have or know of a program that does it for you ...

I can probably dig the thing when it was still in order but the problem
is, I added the pictures once I had "disordered" the pages, so you may be
better off just copying-and-pasting from booki.cc as I did.

Sorry to be so unhelpful, but it was a
hurry-up-let's-get-at-least-a-few-copies-done job. I'll try dig it out
tonight, no promises.

Ana