[HacktionLab] Book in order?

ana anap at riseup.net
Wed Nov 10 01:58:45 GMT 2010

Hi,

as Mara, I do not think I will be able to set aside the hours necessary
for the work done before the hacktionlab weekend. However, all this
mentioning of tools got me interested.

Ben Green wrote:
> http://www.booki.cc/tech-tools-for-activists/ is the original place,
> you can use the auto publish feature to get some output, even in OOo
> format (edit and they export). Here's one I made earlier:

what auto publish feature? excuse my blindness, i  can't see a link with
that text. Or maybe I shouldn't expect a link where you press and voila
- the text is exported to OOs format?

Anyway, I have now downloaded psutils and with it noticed the graphic
interface, which seems to allow only to re-paginate pdfs, producing
other pdfs in the process.

Sadly when I was trying to produce pdfs using OOo this crashed. But I
remain willing to learn

ana