[HacktionLab] Quote for printing book in Oxford

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 11:09:28 GMT 2010

Very generous offer G.  Back at the Oxford HackLab in April everyone
said they'd be up for contributing something, around a tenner on average.

Black ink with a colour cover works out at 208.  As there doesn't seem
to be much cost break in doing 2,000 copies, Perhaps we should do a 1000
to start with?

Anyone else printing at the moment anywhere else at the moment?

Lastly, Ana/Mara, how is the reformatting going - the links etc that
Mara spoke of?  Are you guys doing this or do we need to find someone
else to put their hand up and definitely say that they are up for being
responsible for getting it finished and out there?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893