[HacktionLab] One more for the weekend - accommodation query

Jim Dog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Tue Nov 16 12:14:30 GMT 2010

Hey

The main plan is for all of us to stay in the 1in12 Library on both
nights, which has central heating and isn't damp.

Alternatively, there are a few offers of beds in houses nearby floating
around so you could latch on to one of those if you prefer.

Sleeping bags and roll mats to bring are recommended.

JD