[HacktionLab] One more for the weekend - accommodation query

Darin Beckett daz at psand.net
Tue Nov 16 10:22:50 GMT 2010

Hi folks

I'm looking to come along to this weekend's Hackaction Lab in
Bradford. I'm aware this is late notice and I've been off the list for
a month so I'm not really up to date with accommodation availability -
I'm looking to arrive Friday eve around 8 or 9pm.

Can anybody give me some pointers as to the situation on the ground
(so to speak). I don't mind where I sleep as long as it's not damp or
cold.

Cheers
Daz
--