[HacktionLab] Some materials for the streaming workshop

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 17:39:02 GMT 2010

Howdy,

I'm still pending doing my homework, which was to prepare some hand outs
for the workshop at the weekend :P  might be
last-minute-by-the-seat-of-my-pants!  Are there printing facilities at
the 1-in-12? :P

In the meantime, I'm going to base it around some stuff that's already
online:

http://www.radiovague.com/howtos/whatisstreaming/

http://www.radiovague.com/howtos/broadcast/studio.html

So if you're going to be doing the workshop, have a read through that
stuff beforehand - consider it your homework!  You better do it as well!
(unlike me doing mine :P).

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893