[HacktionLab] Final Info for BradLab

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Thu Nov 18 23:15:14 GMT 2010

Hey all

So, the countdown to BradLab has begun, and the 1in12 fairies are busy getting the place ready for everyone's arrival.

Here's a few bits of info for you all:

The postcode of the club is bd7 2ly for those navigated by satellites. The address is 21-23 albion street, bradford. It's the building down the cobbled alley with the scaffolding up.

I'll be available from about 5-6 pm tomorrow. If anyone needs directions ring 07912511140 anytime after half 4.

To cover food and whatnots we are asking for a donation of 15-20 quids. If you genuinely can't afford this let us know and we can most likely haggle.

There is a mega gig on Saturday night at the club which is a benefit fundraiser for urgent roof repairs to the building (hence the scaffolding) with Zounds, the Astronauts, anarchist punk poet from Crass records Andy t and local band Trauma unit. This is entirely optional, both the members bar and the library are also open if you prefer, the door tax will be 5 quid for members and 6 quid for guests, but hey its for a good cause and its also a certain hounds 30th birthday party.

I'll try and keep on it with email all day tomorrow so if anyone needs any further info let me know.

See you on t'morrow

Jimdog

http://northern-indymedia.org