[HacktionLab] Printing progress

Mike Tonks fluffymike at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 22 09:52:33 GMT 2010

Hi Ilanos,

Just seen your post - I have 20 copies I was planning to take for
Bristol Indymedia and another 10 for Kebele.  I paid up 20 quid for
the indymedia ones and need to collect donations on the others.

I'll try and drop the 10 copies into kebele this week and save the
others for the bimc film night / social - 6 December @ The Cube.

If you want to intercept a few for other places give me a shout.

Ben may have some as well, I'm not sure.

mike