[HacktionLab] Printing progress

llanos gorditazz at aktivix.org
Fri Nov 19 21:30:09 GMT 2010

Hi

I am not able to come to this hacktionlab but would love few copies
for Kebele and the Factory in Bristol. I reckon about 15/20 should be
ok. Anyone from Bristol please can bring them for me? Ben? Daz? I'll
sort out money afterwards if that's ok. Are they gonna be sold at £1
each??

Cheers and enjoy!
llanos