[HacktionLab] Printing progress

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 12:06:04 GMT 2010

On 19/11/2010 21:30, llanos wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am not able to come to this hacktionlab but would love few copies for
> Kebele and the Factory in Bristol. I reckon about 15/20 should be ok.
> Anyone from Bristol please can bring them for me? Ben? Daz? I'll sort
> out money afterwards if that's ok. Are they gonna be sold at £1 each??

Hi Llanos,

I reckon Bristol could take quite a few copies: Kebele, Factory, Bristol
Wireless, Cube, CoExist, Island....

We've got a 1,000 copies so the more to each place the better, and the
priority is getting them out there over getting money in for them,
although the latter would be good.

There is a 1 pound donation suggestion on the back page of the booklet,
so people can choose to do that.  Perhaps a donations jar or collecting
them in Bristol would be good, and just pay the money in the bank.

If Ben and Daz can bring some with them, I'll bring a load more next
time I'm in Bristol.

> Cheers and enjoy!
> llanos
>

> Quoting "Garcon du Monde" <gdm at fifthhorseman.net>:
>
>> could the london posse pick up a bundle, please? i reckon we'd get rid
>> of them pretty easily - i'd say 25 as well, or maybe 50.
>>
>> (however, i'm not gonna be there, so someone else will have to collect).
>>
>> solidarity,
>>
>>     --gdm
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 07:45:44PM +0000, mick fuzz wrote:
>>> 25 for the manchester hacklab region please

>>> collation and
>>> about

>>> --
>>> http://www.undercurrents.org - independent video
>>> http://manchestermule.com - manchester news
>>>
>>> Think Planet! Computers are killing Mother Earth!
>>> Did you *really* need to read this email???
>>> Why not send all my mail directly to your Trash folder?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893