[HacktionLab] how should we embed audio and video - and invite others to do it

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Nov 26 13:56:13 GMT 2010

hi there,

A sort of related one to the audio discussions we've been having.
It would be really good to have a simple way to embed series of audio file
so that you get a player that looks halfway decent. Now that i've half given
up on campcaster this could be a possible way forward.

Let's assume that all the audio files are on friendly servers so we don't
have to worry about security concerns although they may be on different
URLs.

Has anyone had a play around with players that can show playlists? or how to
create playlists compatible  with players which can be embedded.

I've had a bit of a look around but just got myself more confused!

The archive.org audio playlists looks ok
http://www.archive.org/details/throwingmuses1991-05-24.flac16

I wonder if that could be created somehow with files from disparate servers?

Nice one
mick