[HacktionLab] has anyone a karmic server to install campcaster on?

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Sat Oct 2 22:47:52 BST 2010

Quoting "Ben Green" <ben at bristolwireless.net>:

> Have you actually tried it on Lenny? That is, just using the Ubuntu
> sources suggested on the page? What errors do you get?

Right, having tried it myself I can now verify that indeed the
packages are very keen on Karmic Koala and just won't take anything
else. Your best bet would be to get a virtual box together an run
Karmic on that.

There's a new version of virtual box in lenny-backports (though that
might be a faff in itself - wouldn't know, been on Debian Squeeze for
a good while here).

Other than that, compile from source.

Good luck,
==