[HacktionLab] FYI: Carbon Techie Weekend - 30th/31st October - London

ana anap at riseup.net
Thu Oct 7 12:23:13 BST 2010

For a second I thought The New Internationalist was involved in this too
... You may want to clarify when forwarding things from your work address ;)

So The Guardian, the leftie paper that sacked journalist and stopped
hiring "freelances" already working in precariousness while keeping the
big salaries at the top, wants to help people do their bit for the
environment and climate change while keeping their lifestyles untouched.

I'm not sure I want to learn more ;)