[HacktionLab] quote, was: book again. ..Printable version

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Mon Oct 11 23:12:31 BST 2010

Quoting "Garcon du Monde" <gdm at fifthhorseman.net>:

> 1. well done ana for getting this moving!!
>
> 2. i am very strongly of the opinion that this should *not* have the
>    indymedia logo on the cover - or anywhere! hacktionlab is quite a
>    different project, i think it's important to respect the
>    boundaries. i don't mind not getting it out for the bookfair, either
>    - there will be other opportunities, and there's no hl table at the
>    bookfair anyway.

I wholly agree with points 1. and 2.

Why Indymedia? I feel I've put a lot of work in, and though I hope
that we license the material openly so that it can be re-used, I
wouldn't want to put any more money or time into something with
inappropraite Indymedia logo on it. I have little to do with Indymedia
and it doesn't really reflect what went into the leaflet.

ta,
==