[HacktionLab] Gathering in Manchester September 17th and 18th

chickpea chickpea at aktivix.org
Tue Aug 2 12:49:55 UTC 2011

Hello all,

> What do you guys think about this - is it too vague? Really I just want
> a chance to get people with the following projects in the same place at
> the same time.

I think it's a really good idea and very happy to hear you kicking this
off.
I am well up for it, attending and helping out however I can.

> This is happening at the same time at Hackemedia -
> http://www.psych.lse.ac.uk/~patrick/hackademia//
>
> The venue will be one of the following - Yard Theatre, Hulme Community
> Garden centre, Marquee in Leaf St Community Garden (12 volt help needed
> for this).
>
> Food won't be provided, we'll be looking at going our for a cheap meal
> on sat night and relying on sandwich and fallafel shops.
>
> Cost will be limited to covering the cost of venue/s and transport for
> infrastructure. Estimated at ?10 for 2 days.
>
> Accommodation will be attempted at being provided - a fair degree of
> notice would be good to sort this out.

Please put me down on the list as attending. Let me know if I can help
with anything.

-cp

PS: SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT - to any hacktivist at s in London - come hang out
at LARC this Friday, 7:30pm till late - it is Dissident Island's 4th
birthday. Lots of beer and good cheer shall abound. Don't be shy, just show
up and hang out. (Well, if you know us that is. If you're a total stranger
it might be a bit weird but we'll handle it!) And for anyone not in London,
please send beer and good cheer via your postal service of choice c/o LARC,
62 Fieldgate Street, London, E1 1ES.