[HacktionLab] Gathering in Manchester September 17th and 18th

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Tue Aug 2 12:24:09 UTC 2011

> i think all the people might be familiar with what the other website/group
> is doing but just wanna do their own stuff and will eventually find the
> others to jam with
>
> this is just in general
> might apply with the other stuff going on perfectly...

Ok - that is a good point.
It has a focus of the projects mentioned, and I think that gives it a
shape, and the interaction can be ad-hoc as long as there is space for
that to happen.

Well, that was enough positive feedback for me (+1 offlist) - so I've
booked the venue for the Sat and Sunday 17th and 18th September.

It's a community venue so it is only 50 quid per day. We can also use
other local venues as well for free I think.
There are also offices  nearby and i'll look at getting keys for those
so we can use them. There is also the upstairs of a cafe round the
corner for break out discussion groups, and a garden centre which has
spaces we could use too.

I think really accommodation is the limiting factor :(
If people know people in manchester with spaces or crash space it might
be good if you could get in contact with them to see if they could house
some up of us.

nice one
mick