[HacktionLab] Another Call to Fill in a Table

adelayde at riseup.net adelayde at riseup.net
Wed Aug 3 07:57:55 UTC 2011

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks to everyone who took the time to fill in this table:
>
> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Table_of_Possible_Workshops_for_Hacktionlab_on_the_Road
>
> It lists all the workshop we might offer. Can more people fill it in
> please. We'll need this if we are going to get booked into more
> events, so particularly fill it in if you are wanting to join us on
> the Hacktionlab on tour thingy.

Nice one Ben.  I think we need to define what constitutes a workshop as
well, such as how much preparation / notes / handouts / slides one might
be expected to produce for such a thing....

or maybe I'm being too anal about it?

I guess my angle is that I think they need to be real, solid workshops,
which I know a lot of them are, that can be turned into templates and
handed to other people to provide and also share with others.