[HacktionLab] Another Call to Fill in a Table

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net
Wed Aug 3 09:08:36 UTC 2011

Hello
Yeah I agree with "Let's just get our workshops out there and offered"

I am in the process of sorting and ordering my media archive/collections.
For example I've made XviD movies of some workshops/slides tp put them on
a youtube type place for an online version/workshop for activist. So at
least when we're sitting at home we can appreciatee and watch these things
and not flopping hollywood drama! Collecting and  (eventually) uploading
to somewhere safe will be my self-elected job for a while.

Wondering if there is an activist type youtube something similar to how
blogging is network23.org but for video ?