[HacktionLab] Another Call to Fill in a Table

adelayde at riseup.net adelayde at riseup.net
Wed Aug 3 15:25:31 UTC 2011

 In terms of producing
> resources, I'd prefer to concentrating on "tech tools for activists
> 2.0", as the response to it was so positive last time.

+1

I think we need one kind soul that isn't involved in a hundred other
projects to step forward and be the overall editor for the next booklet.

So if anyone out there wants to do it or knows of someone, not necessarily
a hacktionlabber, but someone who is good at writing and proof-reading,
with a bit of a techy bent, interested but not a tech head.