[HacktionLab] Another Call to Fill in a Table

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net
Wed Aug 3 16:03:04 UTC 2011

hooray it sounds like exactly what I'm already doing
not just doing, dedicating myself to in between visiting
groups/events/actions

I'm def not a tech head and more archiver / merger / filterer / sorter so
that just seems like something I've already done most of my life! :D
a match made in heaven it seems to me

please send links and anything interesting to me! I will put it all
together! In a way that benefits us all and do the relavant revisions,
reading, additions etc! :)