[HacktionLab] Programme for Hackademia and Manchester Hacktionlab

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Wed Aug 10 23:40:59 UTC 2011

On 09/08/2011 10:22, m3shrom wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm wondering if we want to do some outreach sessions as part of the
> weekend that are open to everyone including randoms.
>
> It may be a good focus to work towards or it may be a distraction. What
> do people think?
>
> It could take the form of quick presentations on the different projects
> with maybe a Q and A.
Good idea +1.

I'm happy to present HacktionLab and TTFA, and happy to help with N23.

> I'm saying this as then it could be included in the Hackademia programme.

I'd really, really, really like to get the
now-very-out-of-date-and-un-loved-looking web site updated with the
latest stuff.  So could you email me some blurb and some links over Mick
and then I'll update it, thanks.