[HacktionLab] Minutes for the IRC tech tools leafet

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Tue Dec 20 17:54:40 UTC 2011

I believe they are an accurate record - as was Bou's summary.

I wouldn't call them good - they don't include the cat video. Which
reminds me ...
http://authenticramblings.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/funny-pictures-cat-is-stuck-in-your-christmas-tree.jpg

Cheers

On Tue 20 Dec 2011 17:27:16 GMT, Ben Green [ben at bristolwireless.net]
emailed subject: "[HacktionLab] Minutes for the IRC tech tools leafet"
saying ...