[HacktionLab] Image gallery on HL site ... was > Re: New HacktionLab web site for review

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Tue Dec 20 22:37:18 UTC 2011

I'm unfussed on having an images section. It might be some nice eye
candy (not to be underestimated), but I'm not familiar enough with the
feeds module to know how to make it happen (using the D7 aggregator in
core doesn't seem to work with bringing the images in).

If someone is up for making this happen (or any other suggestions for
what should be on the website), I'm more than happy to set them up with
a user account. Or even, if someone sends me a verified GPG key, give
them user/1 details.

That said, getting existing content up to speed would be my priority
over bringing in new features.

So if anyone has extra projects to add (or existing projects to update),
that would be good to get done. http://pxr5.hacktivista.net/projects

Also, would be great to get some write ups on the last 2  previous
events http://pxr5.hacktivista.net/events

Peace, love, and kittens.
Or puppies
I'm not fussed as long as they're cute.

Cheers

On Tue 20 Dec 2011 16:50:38 GMT, m3shrom [m3shrom at riseup.net] emailed
subject: "Re: [HacktionLab] New HacktionLab web site for review" saying ...