[HacktionLab] HacktionLab in Bradford: come on!

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Mon Dec 19 12:47:18 UTC 2011

Howdy List,

There's just over a month to go before the Bradford gatering.  I posted
a page about it, suggested some content and wrote to the list, but
pretty much noone has added anything: I feel the 'tumbleweed effect' may
have set in as usual!

With Christmas and New Year just around the corner, once they're done,
we'll be only two and a half weeks from the Bradford get together.

If you're coming then could you add your alias, or anything really, to
the list at:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Winter_2012_Hacklab_Attendees

And if you'd like to do something at it, please, please, could you add
content to the page at:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Winter_2012_Hacklab

Thanks,