[HacktionLab] diaspora: now on mysql!

zoe young zoe at esemplastic.net
Mon Feb 14 12:59:38 GMT 2011

howdy
I'd love diaspora to work twice as well as facecrack does on two fronts:
1. ease of access to see information that I as a user and my friends,
family, colleagues are interested in.
2. ease of ability to filter and pass on that information, in bulk where
necessary, filtered by tags, dates, locations, type of media etc.
...which is why I wonder if this new generation of networking platforms
will be able to integrate any version of the media feed aggregation and
filtering tools we've been working on..?
meanwhile, I'm still hoping for an invite which might let me get in and
test diaspora as it stands. hoping it's going to start from non-geek
user experience and have a hope of replacing the corporate crack..
love