[HacktionLab] IPv6

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Thu Feb 17 17:52:35 GMT 2011

Quoting startx <startx at plentyfact.org>:

> we panic? ;)
>
> i have at least two colos where i hassle to get an IPv6 range routed
> for at least two years, but nothing has happened (apart from "maybe in
> a few months) emails.
>
> running virtual servers with IPv6 could be such fun ...

http://tunnelbroker.net/

Let's tunnel then. Or should we? Such a hassle for no increase in
service level. I really want to get on to doing dual stack VPS though,
and it could be the only way to start for some time yet.

I feel that there's lots of people dragging their heels, and that I'm
one of them.

Cheers,
==