[HacktionLab] IPv6

startx startx at plentyfact.org
Thu Feb 17 18:46:08 GMT 2011

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:52:35 +0000
"Ben Green" <ben at bristolwireless.net> wrote:

> http://tunnelbroker.net/
>
> Let's tunnel then. Or should we? Such a hassle for no increase in
> service level. I really want to get on to doing dual stack VPS
> though, and it could be the only way to start for some time yet.

not sure, dual IP seems like a lot of hassle to me, and we are far
from client side / network provider support for IPv6.

if we had full IPv6 i could provide valid ssl certificates for each
website we host ( yeah!) not to speak of massive virtualization
without iptables madness.

about the client side: i use tiredo right now if i really need IPv6
from a IPv4 only uplink right now. does anybody know if Teredo
comes with Windows by default nowadays? otherwise i would have no
idea how to explain to average windows users how to access IPv6 only
sites. how does it work on MacOS?

startx