[HacktionLab] Proposal for New Hacklab in Ratstar, Camberwell, London

Chris greenbean at riseup.net
Mon Feb 21 13:04:31 GMT 2011

Hi,

I am looking to call an open meeting about creating a hacklab in the
Ratstar squatted social space in Camberwell.

I am a resident at Ratstar.  We have an agreement with the owner, and it
is likely that the social centre will be a long-term project.

There is a dedicated space for the hacklab which needs some development
(insulation and tables).  We are paying for a high speed broadband
connection.

Please let me know if there is any energy for this, if you would like to
have a meeting or more information, or if you would like to look at the
space.

Feel free to forward this message to anyone who may be interested.

Solidarity.

Chris