[HacktionLab] DNS registrars: Recommendations?

gdm gdm at fifthhorseman.net
Mon Feb 21 15:44:35 GMT 2011

i also recommend gandi.net - have used them for lots of stuff and
they've been pretty good. i think originally they were a small company
who were very supportive, but got bought out a few years ago. however,
their politics do not appear to have been hugely compromised by that and
i know a lot of people who use them and i've never heard of anyone
having problems with them.

solidarity,

	--gdm

ps, sorry if you get this twice - i sent if from the wrong email address
the first time.